Ebak - outside of d box -

Sahur Sya'ban

....hurm, wat make my day special? donno.. ha3, im typing this post while azan .. subuh on air.. hah? on air? 0550,, the clock on my room show ths time.. okeh, im just finished my sahur, my tenth sahur, thought. nnn, im gonna miss it...why? donno too..... (so boring) orait2, i took my sahur with Bawak Pedas specially made by my mom, n  my sister just added some kind of potato(its shaped like worm!) after that,, i ended it with strawberry as my dessert. here it is! :)

aww,, so western! nope ah,, im just to try it bcause ths tomorrow morning i cant try it~ damn,, im fasting lol. its taste great n little bit sour.. but, i really2 full right now, n going to perform subuh,, sleep 4 while waiting to break my fast or breakfast? huhuhu3

still photo of myself XD
0557 04-07-11

0 comments: